venerdì 28 dicembre 2007

New Year's Day in New York



Hi guys! how pass it to you in that bad brescia place? Here in New york everything is fantastic, obviously ,if you are a quite rich type me. At Christmas, my father has given me a Porsc*e 911 Carrera, and a cheque of 100000 dollars to spending how I like. The New Year's Day I will do myself a beautiful turn with my private jet which has given me my father last year, I pass on your party by poor mans', I throw a little shit down, park to mahnattan and go to sleep. Sorry, but maybe I am a little drunk this evening. Beyond this, I can tell you that winter New york is wonderful, this year has not snowed, on the contrary there is a really meek climate. And you how pass it to you, you have received the Christmas gifts? Do you need a loan?Now, I go to take mine beautiful girl to her home, otherwise her beginning gets angry begin it of the year badly. See you soon then, meantime good 2009... I am too much ahead!
(Steve Maggioni)

5 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

what a cazzaro!

reed Rejoice - my life with u2 (you too)

Anonimo ha detto...

steve...but go to give away the ass!(ma va da vià el c*l!)
Buon anno fluzi!

Anonimo ha detto...

da wikipedia:
Steve Maggioni,noto barbone newyorkese che spende i pochi spiccioli in "litlletavern wine" e internet cafè ,spacciandosi per facoltoso rampollo nei blog di ignari bloggers europei.
Dal N.Y. Times definito come "il lato oscuro dell'American Dream",e pure un pò puzzolente".

Anonimo ha detto...

hi, my friend Steve! where is your girlfriend Lucilla?

Anonimo ha detto...

Hi my darling! Lucilla went to Holliwood, today. When you come back in nyc? I have beautiful loft at 5th avenue to loan you when you want. Don't say nothing to your girlfriend, there are a lot of floozie girl that are waiting you.

P.s For L
I like chemical brothers, I hate U2.
Wikipedia is for loser, is a free enciclopedy for barbons that don't have money like me.

l'apo if I meet you in nyc, I bring you in Harlem and I pay some black people to sodomy you and cut your bollocks