mercoledì 31 ottobre 2007

Halloween in New York City


Hi guys! Do you remember me? I'm your contact from NYC and today I would like to report you about halloween's party in my city. Me and my girlfriend Lucilla start with a dinner in a famous restaurant at the 781 5tH avenue, it's called "Cipriani", then when we'll arrive to drink the digestive Braulio,we meet with Br*d Pitt and his new girl friend....I can't say you the name of her, is top secret. I would like to invite you to this dinner but I think is to expensive for you. My girl is dressed of "Floozie girl", and I am dressed of protector. After dinner we'll go to dance in "Studio 54", the best club of '70. I suggest you to take a peek in wikipedia about this place, because you may falling in love. It closed for many years, too drugs and sex, but now me and my friend Matt Dam*n we take the control about it..and "studio 54" revive tonight. I know the chief of police of Mahnattan and so we don't have probleme. My mom say me every day "in your life it's important to know": a lawyer, a medical doctor, a florist and a chief of police.
I want to finish speaking you a message by Lucilla for you: "Dear Floozie diary, tonight is your night, and I dedicate to you my clothes. On my t-shirt is written "Ildiariodifloozie.blogspot.it", I'm your best and hot sponsor. Kisses to everybody.

P.s accepted comments but not from french people (except "short French")
(Steve Maggioni)

8 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

hi Steve! Send us a pic! We'll post it on Floozie Diary, in the section "floozie community"...

Anonimo ha detto...

P.S.: Did you have a halloween party?

http://www.repubblica.it/2006/05/gallerie/esteri/nudi-halloween/1.html

Anonimo ha detto...

Je préfère le contact en Angleterre... et en France.
Regardez la clstrmaps!

Merci (R), tu a etè très gentile a nous saluer par Londre!

Puor le contact qui habite à Rennes: bienvenu, nuos pouvons demontrer aux americains le valeur des Francais!

Anonimo ha detto...

nuos = nous.
mon dieu, la distraction!

Anonimo ha detto...

saluti anche in turchia.
quando spinge 'sto blog.

forza galatasaray!

Anonimo ha detto...

bleah bleah...I'm very drunk on the WC for the halloween party. Bleah bleah...!

Anonimo ha detto...

http://www.repubblica.it/2007/03/gallerie/motori/trabant-2007-photo/15.html

Anonimo ha detto...

ecco una vera famiglia felice:quello si che era un modello sostenibile!

http://www.repubblica.it/2007/03/gallerie/motori/trabant-2007-photo/17.html